Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 15, 2009

January 15th is a special day for us.  It's not only the day we met four years ago, but it's the day we were married as well.  Scott and I met online and we both knew the search was over.  I knew from the moment I saw him that we would be spending our lives together.  
One year later we married and it was a lovely little wedding.  I cooked the food and others provided desserts and the photography.  It was very nice to have everyone chip in and help out.
On this third wedding, and fourth meeting anniversary, I decided to bake us a cake.  A black and white cake from my Baking cookbook by Dorie Greenspan.  Scott bought it for Christmas and I love it.  The cake is Devil's Food and the Icing is an Italian Meringue.  I made the whole thing from scratch and it was yumm yumm yummy!



No comments: