Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Amigurumi...



Here's my first completed amigurumi animal. It's supposed to be a rat. I found a free pattern online for Remy from Ratatouille. Our friends Goomba and Jennifer are expecting their first baby in about a month and since it's the year of the Rat, they asked for a rat! I had a fairly hard time finding a pattern for a rat, but the helpful villagers on Crochetville sent me helpful links and this was one of them. I changed the pattern only very slightly. I didn't use the chefs hat and there are no fingers and toes, but it's for a baby and she, yes she, won't know the difference. I used two different colours of brown for the body and just a simple pink for the embellishments. I hope the little girl likes him. Does this mean that our other friends will want one for their baby coming up in a few months? Yikes!

No comments: