Monday, April 28, 2008

A Cheezy Adventure

April 17th is Barry's Birthday and April 29th is Edith's Birthday. This year they decided to have just one party for the both of them. This event took place at Chuck E. Cheese's. I had never been to Chuck E. Cheese's before and am now suffering from arcade withdrawal. I love arcades and always have. I had no idea what to expect when we got to the place and I wasn't disappointed. I was impressed with their pizza too! It was crispy and had a really great garlic note to it. Not greasy at all either! If you're going to eat pizza for breakfast, Chuck E. Cheese's is the way to go. The icing on the cake was super sweet but the cake part was good and Violett loved it. I don't give her too many sweet things, but a few bites here and there aren't going to do her any harm. There were photo booths there that take your picture and turn it into a sketch drawing. Both Scott and I took one with Violett and I brought them home and framed them. I'm going to hang it up in her room. Truly cheezy I know, but they look good!
Anyhoo! Here's a good variety of the pictures we took. There's more of Violett than anyone else, but hey, what'cha gonna do? Some things can't be helped...




I love the look on her face!
This horse not only moved
back and forth like the old-type
horse, but it jumped as well.





She enjoys sitting with Edith.






MMM, cake.








I know it's your birthday
party, Grampa Barry, but
how many pieces of cake
are you gonna eat? Haha,
I decided to be nice and
not post the one with
icing all over your face!


Woo-Hoo!
We're Fighter Pilots!
I didn't realize that if
you pull on the button
the whole thing will
move. Found that
out at the end... :P




Ok, that's enough commentary. Bah, I can't think of anything else to say about the pictures so let them speak for themselves!


















No comments: