Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Cat Piano

Barry and Edith gave Violett a cat piano a little while back. It makes a ton of noise and has a little microphone on it too. Violett got frustrated with it one day and tantrums arose so I took it away and forgot about it. I stuffed it into the corner of the dining room and there it sat until the other day. You see, Violett is getting a little tired of being corralled in the living room and so I block off the stairs to the bedrooms and the kitchen and let her have access to the dining room and the hallway. Sometimes you just have to give a little more freedom. Back to the point...she found the cat piano and was playing with it. I heard these odd noises coming from the dining room and so I quietly turned on the camera and snuck up the stairs. This is what I found...

No comments: