Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bear Creek Water Park

Due to another episode of boredom, I searched for something new to do. I went to the Newton Wave Pool to get a bunch of flyers to see what was out there. I found a flyer for Bear Creek Trains. Hey! It was cheap (under $5 for an adult) and it was new. I asked my mom to come with us for the train ride and to explore the park while we were there. Violett wasn't exactly too keen on the train ride, a little bored I think. Thank goodness it wasn't more than a five minute ride. After the ride we went to the playgrounds. They have a big one for the bigger kids and a little one for the itty bitties. She went in the swing for a little while. Then I put her on the ground and just let her do what she wanted. Soon enough she found the water park...In she went, fully clothed. I would like for it to be noted that whenever I put the sprinkler on this past summer and had her in a little swimmer she would never get wet, but keep her dressed...well, that's a whole different thing! Bugger.

No comments: